Discovering Christ is a seven-week experience where anyone and everyone, from the baptized in the pews to the unbaptized, is invited to hear the Good News and personally encounter Jesus Christ. Discovering Christ helps people enter into or renew a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, experience the love of God the Father, and be empowered by the Holy Spirit to live as God's children.
ChristLife contacts and more information:
You can get more information about ChristLife at this website.
Contact one of the following if you have questions:
Pam Kreikemeier - [email protected] - (402) 317-9525
Mary Glowacki - [email protected] - 402-719-4695
You can register for this exciting program at this link.
Parishioner comments from a small group who participated last year:
- "We laughed a lot and learned a lot from each other."
- “I feel like I have a new-found purpose in life, whereas before, I was just going through the motions of daily life."
- “I love that Discovering Christ will also have Spanish speaking small groups.”
- “I love the meals that someone else cooks for me! Delish!”
- “I have appreciated getting to know new people. I see them every week at church but rarely have a chance to talk to them.”
- “I wish I would have done this long ago!”
- “The questions are thought provoking but I never feel pressured to share or answer.”
- “I now know Jesus is truly my best friend. He's the first one I go to and the last one I talk to each night."
The typical session begins a 6pm, ends at 8pm and includes a meal.
The 2019 Fall Session Dates are:
Monday Sept. 30
Monday, Oct 7 - Tuesday Oct.15 - Tuesday Oct 22 - Monday Oct 28
Sunday Nov.3- Retreat (approx.11-4:30)
Monday Nov 11 - Tues. Nov 19
If you cannot make a particular session, you can easily rent the video on line for a mere $2
Childcare will be available. Please contact the coordinators no less than one week prior to the first session. Childcare for each additional session will require a reservation as well.