Saint Patrick Parish & Archbishop Bergan Catholic School, in Fremont, NE is accepting applications for the following positions...
Please email your resume to Stephanie Rhea at [email protected] or call 402-721-6611 x20 for more information.
Middle School/High School Kitchen Supervisor
Reports to: Principal/President of the School
General Summary: Supervises the food service program at an individual school.
This is a full time position. 40hrs per week when school is in session, 30hrs per week in the summer. Average 32hrs per week.
1. Supervises, prepares and serves daily lunch service for the School. Provides leadership and direction for staff. Provides orientation and training to new employees. Coordinates, schedules and assigns work for food service staff.
2. Prepares daily production records and other paperwork as required.
3. Prepares, receives and verifies food/supply orders according to schedule. Submits orders through established ordering procedures. Performs periodic inventory of food/supplies.
4. Serves prepared food to students.
5. Cleans equipment used, including utensils, dishes, mixers, and machines. Performs general cleaning duties in kitchen.
6. Works with students/parents/faculty and employees to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service, and problem resolution, refer to Principal/School President if necessary.
7. Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
8. Be fiscally responsible in regards to ordering, preparing and serving food.
9. Recognize equipment issues/malfunctions and notify maintenance.
10. Summer duties to include daily preparation and food service to the Early Childhood Education Center students.
11. Other duties as assigned or needed.
1. Education Level: High school diploma or equivalent
2. Certification or Licensure: State certificate in school food service management recommended. Food Safety training required within 90 days of employment.
3. Experience Desired: Prior Food Service Experience required
4. Other Requirements:
- Ability to prepare and maintain necessary records
- Ability to instruct, train, supervise and discipline employees
- Ability to Interact with students effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and students.
- Strong Organizational skills
REPORTS TO: Director of Maintenance
EFFECTIVE DATE: February 1, 2023
POSITION STATUS: Hourly; Full-time
Perform various maintenance and custodial tasks for multiple buildings on our campuses. This will include our
Churches (St. Patrick Fremont, St. Rose of Lima and St. Lawrence), Rectory, Parish Office, Archbishop Middle
School/High School and Elementary School and others. This role will work to ensure the facilities are available for
use and consistently maintained in a safe and clean condition.
Duties to include, but not limited to, routine mechanical maintenance tasks as well as general custodial,
maintenance, and facilitating set up and tear down for various Church and School events. As well as other duties as
The ability to work cooperatively with different personalities and people in a school environment is required.
Enthusiastic worker with an openness and desire to learn new skills.
Flexibility in responding to day-to-day work requirements and a varied work schedule or assignments.
Ability to follow policy and safety procedures.
Ability to work with a team or independently with little direct supervision.
Ability to lift, push, pull and carry items up to 50 lbs. regularly.
Troubleshooting, applying appropriate solutions, and following though to ensure completeness of work.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Must be Safe Environment Certified and background check completed through the Archdiocese of Omaha.
Commitment to excellent service and teamwork.
1-3 years Maintenance or related experience is desired but not required.
Hours of Work: General schedule will be Monday through Friday with some evenings and weekends required