Sign up to help at this year's Festival of Joy!
Want to be a sponsor??
Complete this form or contact Bonnie at 402-721-6611 x14.
Order Shirts Here! https://store.shirtified.com/festival_of_joy/shop/home
Online Market of Hope Garage Sale
- Posting will begin on Aug 1st with pick up of all SOLD items on Aug. 20th in the parish welcome center.
- All existing groups of our church and school have been invited to participate.
- Lofty goal: posting 200 items within the 20 days before the festival.
- You (or your St Pat’s church/Bergan school group) can post the item with an outright price or put it up for 48 hour bidding. If it sells, it can be delivered to the welcome center beginning Sunday, Aug 14th for pick up on the 20th.
- If you don’t want to post, send your pics to Theresa or me. We’ll post for you! Then follow the post to see if it sells.
- If you need help photographing your items, reach out. We may be able to help with that too!
- Bulky items (tools, exercise equipment, furniture), post or send us pics and we can help you arrange pick up at your home.
- All items will be tagged in a systematic way, making pick up easy. (Please do not drop off sold items at the parish office. TY!)
Market of Hope Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/955964234857450
Questions? Contact the parish office and we will direct you to Theresa or Mary.
Raffle tickets available at church and the parish office!
Raffle Ticket Selling Contest
Top ticket seller will receive a $250 gift card donated by HyVee!
- To be eligible, sellers must sell at least 50 $10 tickets.
- In the event of a tie, the sellers will be notified and given 48 hours to sell more tickets.
- The person who sells the most tickets will receive a $250 gift card donated by Hy-Vee. (In the event of a tie, the sellers will be notified and given 48 hours to sell more tickets).
- Turn in your tickets to Crystal Sixta (and the money collected) no later than TUESDAY, August 16th by 4:00 p.m. (Tickets sold after that time will not be counted in the contest.)
- The highest seller will be announced at the festival Saturday, Aug 20th at 4:00 pm! (Need not be present to receive your gift card).
Pub St. Patrick and SINGO!
Join us after the festival mass in Delaney Hall at "Pub St. Patrick"! The adult night out includes an Irish inspired dinner by Marcus Hurst & Co., SINGO (bingo played to music of all eras), pub games, Live music by Andy Reed, low-key outdoor cornhole, and cocktails provided by the Bergan Booster Club.
• $30 per person from July 10th — 31st
• $35 per person from Aug 1st — 7th
• $40 per person from Aug. 8th — 14th
• Tables of 8 reserved for you at $240, $280, $320 acc. to the date cutoffs above. (One person pays for & reserves all names to secure the table.)
• Limited seating & no reservations taken after Aug 15th.
Don’t delay. Sign up here:
Questions? Contact Mary Glowacki 402-719-4695 or call the parish office.